The term ITO stands for Indium Tin Oxide. its a solid solution of indium oxide (In2O3) and tin oxide (SnO2) mixed usually in the ratio of 90% In2O3, 10% Sn02 by weight and is transparent and colorless, but in bulk form it is yellowish to grey.
Two of the most important properties of ITO Glass Slides are, its electrical conductivity and optical transparency and hence it is the most widely used transparent conducting oxides.
This solid solution of indium oxide and tin oxide has a unique quality to act as a mirror when placed under infrared region.
KEY FEATURES OF ITO GLASS SLIDES ARE AS FOLLOWS:
• It is electrically very conductive and has optically transparent coating.
• It also has a high physical density of coating and a low specific resistance with a high environmental and temperature stability.
• It has high VIS-NIR light transmission.
• It possesses high quality glass substrate.
• It also acts as a SiO2 barrier layer.
It has high sheet resistance homogeneity with uniform transmission homogeneity.
TYPICAL APPLICATIONS USE ITO GLASS SLIDES:
• It is widely used in display technology such as electrical layer in LCDs and touch panels.
• It is used as a transparent ITO electrode.
• It is used in research field as ITO coated microscopic slide and for micro structuring application.
• It is chiefly used as transparent EMF/EMI/EMC/RFI/HF shielding glass.
• It is typically used in communication industry as flat antennas for mobile communication.
• It is chiefly used as a conducting glass.
Techinstro’s products are designed and manufactured by our well qualified Engineers, we are leaders of global supplier of ITO Coated Glass Slides solutions for original equipment and replacement applications. Our products are design to ensure Best Quality, easy installation, excellent performance and reliability.