Silver Conductive Ink
- Product name: Silver conductive ink
- Product code: Silverink
- CAS number: 7440-224
- Molecular formula: Ag
- Molecular weight: 107.868 g/mol
- Colour: Silver grey
- Form Factor: Liquid
- Resistivity: Less than 280 mohms/sq.
- Operating temperature: 25 to 40 oC
- Storage temperature: 2-4 oC
- Purity: 99.99%
- Life: 3 months after open a seal
- Density: 1.23 g/mL @ room temperature
- Viscosity: 252-360 kg/mh
- Percent Loading: 70%, 80%, 90% (Vary as per the application)
- Customization: Available
- Packing: 10ml, 25ml, 100ml, 500ml, and 1kg
Download Data Sheet
Specifications and Description of Silver Conductive Ink
There are many types of conductive ink available in the market, but the silver conductive ink is the best in terms of conductivity and printability. This product formulation manufactured from three main components, such as Silver (Ag) nanopowder, adhesive or binder polymer, and solvent. It is also known as Nano-silver printing ink.
It primarily used for flexible substrate printing, where it screen printed on the insulated surface of the plastic, PET, acrylic, and many other plastic components to make a conductive circuit. Since the electronics devices require multiple interconnect and electrode, hence the silver ink is the best solution to fulfill its requirements. The viscosity plays a vital role in inject and screen printing, which can be optimized through the concentration of solvent and patented adhesive.
Our silver conductive ink dried at room temperature with excellent curing time, whereas the flexibility of a substrate does not affect after getting cured. The resistivity of ink is less than 0.003 ohms/sq.cm. The researchers may calculate the resistivity by using the 4 probe method. The used adhesive is itself conductive; hence the silver conductive paste is highly durable and conductive. We also supply the silver ink conductive pen.
The silver used in ink is 99.9% pure nanopowder with uniform particle size. The loading percentage varies as per the application. It majorly used for wearable electronics, touchscreens, smartphones, 3D printing, OLEDs, battery electrodes, membrane circuits, printed circuit boards (PCB), Switchable films, and many more. It also used in inkjet printing technology. Some people used it for their existing printers with slight modifications. In many places, it used for indirect soldering applications where it places as a sandwich between the insulated substrate and copper tape.
Silver Conductive Ink Applications:
- Digital Printing
- Solar cell
- Radio-frequency identification (RFID)
- Printed electronics industry
Safety Features of Silver Conductive Ink
- Ventilation is a must during operation.
- It is advisable to avoid skin contact.
- Cover nose and face with a better quality mask.
- Wash affected area immediately to avoid prolonged contact.
- Keep in a dry and cool place.
- Close bottle cape tightly to avoid the vaporization of a volatile solvent.
- Do not place the product up to children’s reach.
- Do not consume.
- The shelf life is short, hence use it as soon as possible after open the seal.
WHY CHOOSE US?
We also provide the customized conductive silver printing ink as per the client’s need with varying % loading of silver and solvent. We provide the bulk as well as small quantities at a meager price. We print PCB and other printing services by using silver conductive ink on the flexible plastic substrates.