- Temperature Range: 1200°C to 1800°C
- Maximum Operating Temperatures: Up to 1800°C
- Dimensions of Chamber: Up to 36” x 36” x 36”
- Temperature Controller: 30 Segment PID
- Rapid Heat-Up and Cool-Down
- Temperature Accuracy and Uniformity: Excellent
- Insulation: Energy-Efficient Ceramic Fiber
- Design: Double-Shell for Low Outside Temperature
- Safety Feature: Automatic Shut-Off
- Warranty: One Year Limited on Electronic Part
Description and Specification of Lab Furnace
A lab furnace ( laboratory furnace ) provides continuous heating to process samples and materials in a laboratory setting. These furnaces are built from refractory materials to maintain high temperatures without breaking down, and are often set to function for widened periods, even up to months at a time, to complete a processing cycle.Laboratory furnace heat a sample inside the furnace chamber using a heat source. The method used to heat the boiler is convective heat transfer, which can be powered by mechanical or gravitational convection.
Until the entire chamber reaches the desired temperature, warmer air displaces cooler air through gravity convection and directs it towards the heating element.
Compared to mechanical convection, this method has poor uniform heat distribution, a longer preheat time, and energy waste. The use of blowers and baffles in the furnace chamber makes mechanical convection laboratory furnace a more popular option because it helps to heat the chamber more quickly and evenly. Laboratory furnace is commonly used for three primary purposes: drying, which involves removing moisture from the sample; baking, which involves heating the sample without causing it to become humid; and curing, which involves changing the sample chemically or physically.
- The furnace has precise temperature control and accurate precision for reliable results.
- The laboratory furnace exhibits uniform heat distribution and minimizes hot spots.
- The Programmable Heating functions help create custom heating profiles for complex processes.
- The Data Logging feature in the furnace helps track and record temperature data for analysis and reporting.
- The furnace is equipped with Remote Monitoring to control and monitor the furnace remotely for added convenience.
- The furnace has perfect gas flow control to manage the gas atmosphere precisely for specific material treatments.
- The Vacuum capability of the furnace operates under ideal conditions for specialized applications.
- The Multiple chamber options provide flexibility for choosing from single or multi-zone chambers.
- The furnace uses auto-tuning to optimize heating parameters for efficiency and energy savings.
- The furnace can receive signals and warnings for possible issues to prevent equipment damage.
- The furnace is manufactured with ramp rate control to fine-tune heating and cooling rates for delicate materials.
- The interchangeable crucibles aid in adapting to different sample types and sizes.
Applications of Lab Furnace
Laboratory furnace is used in various applications, including annealing to improve the ductility and malleability of metal samples, solvent removal, sterilizing, evaporation, polymer curing, and polyimide baking. It is also used for product curing, sintering, melting, binder burnout, and thermal testing to detect material flaws. Lab furnace is also used for drying, baking, and curing in the manufacturing and scientific sectors. These are essential for product testing and material processing in various industries, including technology, automotive, aerospace, ceramics, electronics, and medical.
How to use Lab Furnace?
- Installation: Place the furnace on a level surface, with the controller 0.5 meters away.
- Sample Loading: Position the sample neatly and avoid furnace wall contact.
- Temperature Setting: Adjust to the desired level, respect the maximum temp limit.
- Heating Monitoring: Observe temperature and heating current for regular operation.
- Wear gloves and avoid liquids and water-soluble materials.
- Cleaning and Maintenance: Regularly clean oxides and residues and perform maintenance as needed.
- Use a proper PPE kit, gloves, safety glasses, and a lab coat.
- Ensure the temperature does not exceed the furnace’s maximum temperature.
- Keep flammable materials away from the furnace.
- Cool Down: Let the furnace cool entirely before touching the internals.
- Follow Instructions: Refer to the manufacturer’s manual for safe use and maintenance.
Why Choose Us?
Techinstro has been a trusted manufacturer and supplier of Lab Furnace for the last ten years. We are dedicated to providing reasonable prices and the best quality material.
Choose us for laboratory furnace needs because we manufacture high-quality furnaces for various applications. Our furnaces operate precisely and securely thanks to their sophisticated temperature control and safety features. We are a leading supplier committed to providing top-notch customer service and technical support to assist our clients in choosing the ideal furnace for all their unique needs. With our dedication to excellence, we want to become a reliable partner for laboratory furnace requirements. We ship globally